[Gpdd] [HEALTH]re:Pooh Bear and Bleeding Foot

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Tue Jul 27 12:50:27 EDT 2004

Dear Pooh Bear AND the 3-toed Cooders,

Oh my goodness, you two have had a time!  I hope your feetsies are getting
better.  I have to wrap my girls in towels to do their nails.  My husband
holds them while I fish out one foot at a time.  Fuzzy is much calmer than
Zoe.  Haven't drawn any blood yet but I'm sure the day will come!  We keep
powder on hand, mainly for the dogs toenails-they are black and HUGE...very
difficult to clip (I don't even think "clip" is the correct word to use for
their talons-it's more like "hack off"!!)  I've gotten the quick on them
several times-talk about blood.

Anyway, I digress...just wanted to send our best wishes to you two.  Take
care of those toes!

Lisa and the girls, Fuzzy and Zoe