[Gpdd] [SILLY] Beanie Baby

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 27 14:41:46 EDT 2004

I don't know if any of you collect TY Beanie Babies but I just wanted to let you all know that he FINALLY made a guinea pig beanie!!!!  After years of waiting he finally did it!  I was sooo excited when I saw it and I had to have it.  The name is Twitch.  The poem reads:
As I scurry in my cage
The wheel I have is all the rage
Take me out so we can snuggle
I promise you that I won't struggle

I got mine off of Ebay and it came in a few days ago.  I was so excited.
I don't know about the poem though.  My hamster runs in his wheel but does any of your piggies have a wheel?  I bought one for mine but they were scared of it.  And I have read that it's better for them not to have a wheel or a ball to run in.  They get excersize during floor time.