[Gpdd] [MISC] <beanie babies>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 22:12:52 EDT 2004

I had to smack my head with this one!!! I was like
"hey, guinea pigs are finally making their way into
pop culture consciousness..." and then... the WHEEL.
You've got to be kidding me!!! Sounds like I'll be
emailing TY, Inc. today!! lol I'd like to see a pic of
it though.
keep on spreading the quality gpig info!!
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh

I don't know if any of you collect TY Beanie Babies
but I just wanted
to let you all know that he FINALLY made a guinea pig
beanie!!!!  After
years of waiting he finally did it!  I was sooo
excited when I saw it
and I had to have it.  The name is Twitch.  The poem
reads:
As I scurry in my cage
The wheel I have is all the rage
Take me out so we can snuggle
I promise you that I won't struggle

I got mine off of Ebay and it came in a few days ago.
I was so
excited.
I don't know about the poem though.  My hamster runs
in his wheel but
does any of your piggies have a wheel?  I bought one
for mine but they
were scared of it.  And I have read that it's better
for them not to
have a wheel or a ball to run in.  They get excersize
during floor time.

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S.

Adopt a homeless pet.
Have your pets spayed and neutered.