[Gpdd] [SILLY] My piggie!!

susana Vieira blutigengel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:40:17 EDT 2004

  hello, my name is susana and i'm from portugal. being a new member here i
feel the need to introduce my friend. speed! Speed came from a circus where
he was living in a box and eating mostly carrots. the day he arrived in my
house he was scared to death, with eyes big as plates, shaking... so i gave
him a  bit of carrot and my mother told me to get read of him because we
couldn't keep him because we already had parrots turtles and fish! I took
huim to a pet store but i knew that even if they accepted him he would come
back home with me, because i was already in love with him, an so it was! My
mother didn't accept him very well in the beginning, but i assure you that
today speed is the most beloved pet in the whole world!!

Best regards

Susana and Speed (Cuim!)

Ps: speed got his name because the day we decided he would be part of our
family he was running like crazy around the sofa:D