[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Rainbow Bridge

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 28 18:21:56 EDT 2004

How do you get over the loss of your piggy?  I'm hurting so bad.  Deep in my heart there is a loneliness and a hole that no matter what I do it won't get better.  I can't stop crying and all I can think about is how I want her back.  I've read the Rainbow Bridge story over and over and it is comforting.  I just want her back...I want to wake up from this bad dream and go in her room and hear her wheeks and see her popcorning again.  I just wish I could have one more night with her like she used to be.  These past few nights I've spent all my time with her just holding her but she was in pain and suffering.  I just want to spend time with her again while she is well.  I just want her back.  How do you get over this feeling?