[Gpdd] CARE cleaning ear

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 19:30:23 EDT 2004

Lisa,
I use Kleenex to clean my piggies ears. It's unbelievable what comes out of
there sometimes. I would not use a Q-tip because I don't want to insure their
inner ear, which I think could happen if they decide to move their little heads.

Melissa,
I love the name Lemiwinks. I am curious to find out what other people think
about his ear turning red at times. Does it feel hot to the touch? My Poly pig
has black ears, but they get so hot sometimes I bet they would turn red if
they would be colorless.
I sure hope that it is nothing to be concerned about.
best wishes,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie