[Gpdd] Health: Re: The Perfect Veggie Diet

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 20:46:57 EDT 2004

Hey Pam,
My Brownie Bear is a sludge-piggie too and I
had to take tomatoes out of her diet because
of the fact that they are moderately high in
oxalates. I've tried everything to get her bladder
sludge to go away, but it doesn't seem to matter
what I do. The only thing I haven't done is taken
pellets (Cavy Cuisine) out of her diet. I don't want
to even consider that though and as long as she's
bladder stone-free, I'm gonna keep things the way
they are. As for veggies, the only veggies I give
her are red/green leaf lettuce and green peppers.
She gets a Very Moderate amount of veggies now
and I give her Shilintong (chinese herb) every
couple of days.

Does your sludge piggie whine/cry when he/she
urinates? I hope not. But, if he/she does, then
I would suggest trying the Shilintong because
it seems to be working for some of the other piggies
on the Digest. And also, it's working for B-Bear.
B-Bear recommends it 100%!!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

Lauren said: