[Gpdd] [SILLY] Potty training

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 12:42:15 EDT 2004

I just had to brag about what my DJ did last night.
This is probably old news to all of you, but we were
having lap time last night when he started making
louder, slightly annoyed wheeks.  So I put him back in
his cage, and he immediately went to a corner to do
his business.  My husband fawned over him for an hour
afterward telling him how good he is, and remembering
how much time and effort it takes to potty train a cat
or dog- and here our DJ figured it out all by himself,
once we learned to interpret his noises!  How on earth
are guinea pigs NOT the most popular pet in the
world???
Nena, idiotically proud of DJ