[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Re:Rainbow Bridge

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 12:32:51 EDT 2004

Hello Misty

I was so sorry to hear of Motah's passing. It is
always hard, but much worse when you don't have a good
vet. I guess he was trying to do good by keeping her
alive, but we know that it is sometimes better to put
them down. We know our animals and we can usually
since when they will not make it.
I am lucky to have found a vet that listens to me and
knows that I know my animals better than he does. When
I come to his office to put one to sleep, he knows it
is time to do this because I wouldn't do it unless I
know that it is what is best for the animal.
I don't trust anyone else and I waited to get my,
Ginger, checked out this week instead of last because
he wasn't working last weekend. I only hope that I
don't have an emergency when he is not working.
I send my deepest condolences to you in your loss. I
hope you can find a vet that you can trust to make the
right decisions for you pets.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven