[Gpdd] [CARE] 6-7 Week Old Pig???

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 12:45:16 EDT 2004

Hi Laura

Yes, you can introduce guinea pigs at any age. There
are never any garantee that they will get along at any
age. It all depends on each ones personality. I have
introduced adult pigs several time. They do say you
have better luck with a younger pig, but those pigs
are still young being only a few months old.
Sometimes they get along right away and sometimes it
takes a while for them to accept each other. Just
remember to introduce them on neutral territory
outside the cage so he won't see the new one as an
intruder. Good luck!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven