[Gpdd] MISC: PIGPALS

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Fri Jul 30 16:42:18 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank all of the people that signed up for Mentoring a new
Beginner or more. I had such an overwhelming turn out that I don't have
Beginners for all of them. So if you want a little one-on-one piggie answer
and question/answer session, I invite you to go to www.cavymadness.com and
sign up to be a Beginner and learn alot from the wonderful people that are
here to help. If you are 13 years old and under, I do require Parent
Permission prior to matching you with a Mentor because it is very important
that your parents are aware of your emails as well as I like the program to
be family oriented so if you need to go to your parent as tell them
something your piggie has a need for, they will understand and not just blow
it off. Thanks for all the Digesters who came to the aid of helping more
slaves find another good source of piggie information.

Trina

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor
ICQ- 179813102