[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Piggie Babies!!!

TyTash at aol.com TyTash at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 16:19:41 EDT 2004

Hello everyone!! I'm so excited!! The moma guinea pig where i work finally
had 3 big beautiful babies!!!! she had been looking like she was ready to pop
for the past few weeks, and i've been counting down the days!!! when i got to
work, i looked in her cage and bam! there they were, there was still fresh blood
so i was assuming that she had them real early this morning or late last
night, but anyways, im gonna name them as soon as i get to tell therre
personalities a little more since they can't be sold for a couple months anyways!!! ahh i
love them already im soo happpy... and other good news, 3 of the 4 guinea
pigs that the humane society got sold to good homes too, so now we have 2 rough
haired guys plus moma and the new babies!! well, keep in touch, have a great
day everyone and God bless

Tasha