[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Pepper, the Mighty Eating Pig

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 17:31:41 EDT 2004

Pepper seems to eat anything in his sight now- my hair, my shirt, my
finger.I offer him hay/food/water/treats, and sometimes he doesn't even
want them XP. I weighed Pepper yesterday, and he weighted 2 lbs. Hurrah!
Finally, he's a bigger boy. He even felt heavier. I'm figuring out how
old he is also, but I'll have to do some math (gasp). I heard piggies
can eat raspberries, don't they have little seeds in them like
strawberries? He doesn't like strawberries, probably because they're too
sweet, but I love raspberries-hope he does too-once we go to the store
and get some ^__^ ttyl!

Lu and Pepper