[Gpdd] {Silly} I'm Going To Be Published

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 12 22:40:18 EDT 2004

Me and Mum reupholstered some seats for my brother's kitchen set.  It was
fun actually.  The fabric was expensive at nearly $30 a yard, but we only
needed a little bit (It was one of those very wide rolls).  I might be going
to California (San Diego probably) this winter.  I've never been on a plane
before (I mean *never*:)  The furthest from home I've been is about 3 hours
by car:)) and since I have panic/anxiety attacks, I'm concerned.  Have you
ever flown anywhere?

I'm also going to be published!!!  Wings Epress is putting my first novel
out and I'll be "out there" March of 2006.   It's a start and I'm excited:-)

*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca