[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Chippy and His Rainbow Made of Gold

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 02:01:50 EDT 2004

Dear Allison,
     My heart ached for you as I read of Chippy's crossing the Bridge -- but
Ebeneezer who arrived just ahead of him will rush to meet him, I know!
       He sounds like such a dear precious little guy. My heart is still
fragmented into thousands of pieces as well.  I want to somehow rewind everything
so that it comes out differently. I miss my little Ebe so much, too. So we
will grieve together.
       God is merciful when he takes our sick little ones to him. Our grief
is the price we pay for daring to love these little ones so much. And they KNOW
they're loved. And that makes it worth the price.

God bless,
Alge