[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Some "chips" leave a sholder, this CHIP left a hole in a heart

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 22:37:18 EDT 2004

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your beloved CHIPPY, I am sure
that your heart feels as though it will heal completely would be quite untrue.
It WILL heal but only to the point where a large enough hole will exist for
CHIPPY to return to when you the day comes when YOU cross that very same golden
bridge. Until then you can rest assured CHIPPY is no longer suffering and that
all the pain he has endured has been replaced with the boundless energy of
days gone by. Romping in fields of parsley and I bet he has found the cucumber
patch he always knew existed. I like to think that would be a dream come true
for him...as you will dream of seeing him again. Never believe that his passing
is the end for to do that you will fail him and fail your heart. You cannot
help but to cry for that love you had for CHIPPY has made your heart break, but
try and see that his suffering was keeping him So once again I am sorry for
your loss and one day KNOW you will see him again.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pig's daddy