[Gpdd] HEALTH ringworm treatment

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 11:01:27 EDT 2004

Hi Lauren and everybody else,
I cannot say enough about using Miconazole 7 for ringworm treatment. It is
completely painless for the piggies and takes care of the ringworm in about 3
days ( or at least that's how long it will take to see results). It also is
harmless. With any kind of skin treatment I would always start out with applying
Miconazole 7 on the affected area twice a day. I would separate the animals
that are affected because ringworm is so highly contagious.
It is also very cost effective, which is important for some of us.
best wishes,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie