[Gpdd] Health: Re: What does Sludge look like?

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 20:45:05 EDT 2004

Hey Lisa!
Thank You (and everyone) for the well wishes
for my dear Brownie Bear. Wheeee really
appreciate it. Sorry it has taken me this
long to respond back, but I wanted to tell
ya what bladder sludge looks like. When B-Bear
pees, it's usually a little white/cloudy. But,
since I've been syringing her a butt-load of
water daily (about 1.5 ounces), it's been
much more clear. Also, since I have her on
towels, it's easy to spot the residue from
the bladder sludge. It's powder-like and it
looks and feels like a white, chalk-like
substance.

You said one of your little guinea piggies
pee a whitish color, right? Well, I don't
necessarily think that's a problem and if
he/she's drinking water regularly and not showing
any ill symptoms, then I wouldn't worry too much
(I know we all have a habit of worrying because we
know what illnesses are out there). Just keep an eye
on your little piggie-piggie. Also, watch him/her
when they urinate. If they are in pain, they will
whine.

Oh yeah, and Lauren, I forgot to send you that
website that I bought my Shilintong from.
Here it is...

http://www.fareastginseng.com

(Thanks to Janelle & Pepper for sending me
that website!!!)

I ordered the herb and it was here in less than
a wheeeeeeeek. Total cost: $12.50

Well, I gotta run. I'm trying my hardest to catch
up with GPDD, but I have to goto bed soon.

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)