[Gpdd] Bridge: Coping with the passing of your Best Friend...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 21:26:48 EDT 2004

Megan,
Your posting really touched me because it
reminded me of 'me' when my first piggie
passed on. Belle was your Best Friend and
Always will be (no matter what) and honestly,
I don't think you ever get over the death
of your piggie friends, especially your First.
The reason I say that is because to this day,
I still Cry and miss my Beloved Amberlea.
She was my Best Friend (and my first pet).
I lived alone in a one bedroom apartment with
her. She was the most Loyal and Loving Pig
I'd ever been a Slave to. I never had
pets as a child, so I think that's partially
why it was so hard for me to deal with Amberlea's
death. I was 27 years old at the time and I was
a Wreck. No, I really was. I almost felt like
I was going to have a nervous break-down. That's
how Bad it was for me at the time. And Nobody
understood...NOBODY. I never felt so Alone in my
entire life.

I didn't mean to upset you in any way. I just want
you to know that there are other people out there
that also have a hard time dealing with the passing
of our Best Friends. Sure, over time, it does get
easier, but sometimes the Bond between us and our
Pigs can never be Broken...

Please accept our warm Condolences on the passing
of your Belle from Brownie Bear and me--

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
             Brownie Bear & Leah Slave