[Gpdd] (CARE) Paper machei

Carrie Mazza mazza_carrie at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 00:44:39 EDT 2004

Hi Julia,
I am not sure if you little ones will eat paper machei, but I can't imagine that it would be ok if they did.  My Sugar loves his valor blanket. I don't have a cuddle cup but I put the blanket on the floor and he borrows and cuddles in it for hours.  I can also pick him up and hold him in it which he loves.  I would suggest maybe trying to create a cuddle cup with a blanket of some kind..and if in doubt don't use something that may be harmful!  Good luck!
Carrie