[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Oops, I put it in the wrong place first

Oinkntales at wmconnect.com Oinkntales at wmconnect.com
Tue Jun 15 18:11:04 EDT 2004

Hi, Just call me Nibbles' Mom:

I am very new to the Web Site, as I just this afternoon locater the Web Site.
Since I already requested directions to the registration page, I will not do
it again,here.
Nibbles is only about 4 or 5 months old. She? is sisweet, but still a little
bashful. While she will nibble on my fingertip or my nose, she is still
skittish about me aproaching her with my hand. Any suggestions. I have had Nibbles
for a couple of months, and I would guess shewas about half grown when I got
her,though she is now about grown. I need to know just about everything there is
to know about the little dears.
My older sister had six Guinea Pigs which were given to her by a friend of
hers who used to breed them. This was several years ago. She now has only two
left. She is always so sad when one of them gets old and has to leave her.
My sister has always been so careful to try to do everything that they need,
and to provide them with fresh fruit and veggies, too.
I do pet rescue & adoption and I got Nibbles because I have always liked
Guinea Pigs, but have never had one before, I was tempted to get two when I got
Nibbles, but since i was not certain whether she/or he, was either make or
female, I was concerned about inbreeding. I decided to wait until I knew enough
about them to know whether Nibbles is an (F) or a (M).

Thank yo for having such an interesting and educational place for those of us
who need or want to communicate with each other regarding the little wonders.
I also have Pot Bellied Pigs, both are the swetest pets, and both have an
interesting curosity about them.

Nibbles' Mom/ OinknTales at wmconnect.com