[Gpdd] [CARE] everything works out...right?

Stephen Schertzer/Ruth Wingerin mindman at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Jun 15 21:06:16 EDT 2004

Hi again!
I want to thank you all for responding to my frequent postings.
I went to cavycages.com and found an even bigger cage than mine for less than $30!!!
My cage was like, $100 and smaller! But, if I hadn't gotten that expensive new cage,
I wouldn't have looked on google  for "guinea pig" and I wouldn't have found gpdd and
I wouldn't have found cavycages.com!!! AAAHHH!!! MATH!!
Hey and guys? another question, it says on cavyspirit that my piggies should not
be on the floor or near a glass door, but, that is almost the exact location of my cage!!!
So, I need new relocating plans and i'm moving in a month.
long letter but,
Wheeeeeeeeeeek (from Cocoa) Wheek? (from Patch) byyyyyye (from Julia)