[Gpdd] [CARE] Dog Crates

CSRep12 - Teray CSRep12 at musicalheritage.org
Wed Jun 16 08:39:23 EDT 2004

I recently got two adorable cavies named Hampton and Flower. Hampton is a
shorthair with  ablack patch on his left eye and hir right rump. Flower is a
black absynnian with a stripe of white on the irght side of his head making
him look like a skunk. I purchased both of these from PetCo on Tuesday June
1st. They are about 6 months old. This is the first time owning guinea pigs
and already I have become an adoring slave. When hearing about what cages to
use, I bought a 36" dog crate yesterday to house my babies. There is a lot
of room for them to run around. The previous cage I had was about half the
size. I also switched from CareFresh to Kaytee Pine on the siggestion of one
of the posts. Sorry I don't remember who wrote it but thanks! It's a *LOT*
cheaper than CareFresh. Sorry I have written so much but I am so in love
with my babies. Thank you for all the suggestions you have given out! BTW My
sincerest and deepest condolences to those who's children and crossed the
golden bridge to the Timothy Hay land.