[Gpdd] announcement: been a while since i last posted!

Justine Carey emuglen at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:14:35 EDT 2004

Hey all of the piggie loving people out there!

How are you all? Me, i'm great. I was in canberra for a few days but i am
back in brisbane now. I missed my piggies so much. they are so adorable.
Lady will give birth again in a few weeks, and i am looking forward to
having extra members in my family :)

Anyway, exams finish this week, so after i'm done i can dedicate more time
writing into the guinea pig daily digest :) yay!

Take care everybody!

jussy