[Gpdd] [MISC] Dogs & Piggies

Tiffany Bailey tbdove at kingwoodcable.net
Thu Jun 17 12:32:25 EDT 2004

Hi Sandy, I don't know alot about this but I can tell you about my dogs.  I have a 20 lb. Lhasa Apso male and a 100 lb. Rottie-Lab female.  The Lhasa would love to Eat my precious Sebastian!  We have to really keep an eye on him, can't even let him near S.B's (Sebastian Bailey) room.  Teddy (the Lhasa) is very agressive about this.  If we bring S.B in the living room, he is all over us trying to get to S.B.

The Rottie-Lab (Amber), on the other hand, just sniffs S.B. and walks away.  She could care less about him.

Go figure!  They are both very nice and gentle dogs.  But Teddy just goes spastic with small animals.  We had the same problem when we had a hamster.

Tiffany
Slave to Sebastian