[Gpdd] MISC piggy patrol

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 16:51:08 EDT 2004

Leah,
 I love your piggy patrol story. I never thought about, that the people at
Pet Smart might think that us patolers could be someone from the humane society.
I remember how appreciative most attendants were when I pointed out a sick
pig. I have to say though, our local Pet Smart takes very good care of the
piggies ( though, they don't always spot the sick ones).
You sure made me laugh, just what I need since I don't have much of a life
these days, recovering from knee replacements.
Keep it up, and give Brownie Bear a big kiss from us.
Marion, Poly and Sweetie