[Gpdd] Care--Everything works out

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Fri Jun 18 17:28:09 EDT 2004

C&C houses are the best!  Don't put a GP house near a glass door or window ( or even a screened one, either)--they can get too hot or cold, depending on your weather.  I have my C&C house on the floor,away from windows & doors-- but I live in Florida, & we don't have the extreme changes in temperature that ya'll might have elsewhere.  We also don't have floor heat/AC vents, that might create drafts which can cause colds.  If it's too drafty, hot or cold down there, get a stand for your house--look on www.cavycages for some ideas on how to build one.   Deb, Potter & Molly