[Gpdd] CARE: Martin's Cages?

Allyson Lunde varkgirl at mac.com
Sat Jun 19 10:38:29 EDT 2004

I remember a few years back people used to rave about Martin's cages on
here... has anyone ever bought the Guinea Pig Condo and had good
success with it? In our old apartment we had a large cubes & coroplast
cage for our girls, and a large store bought cage for Swift, my very
active male. However, we moved into a new house and the room where we
want the piggies to be doesn't really have room for the coroplast cage.
The girls are happy in Swift's old cage, but he is very UNhappy in his
VERY small storebought cage. (This is temporary! I know it is a bad
idea! That's why I am looking into other solutions!) Anyway, the Guinea
Pig Condo would provide more space but it goes UP instead of OUT, thus
fitting in the space we have available. So I was wondering if anyone
had any good or bad stories to share about this cage? It might be
better to email me, I don't really read the gpdd very much anymore.

Thanks,
Allyson
http://homepage.mac.com/varkgirl/gps/index.html