[Gpdd] HEALTH-cuddle cup

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 14:03:39 EDT 2004

Hey slaves,
    What is a cuddle cup? I am intrested in making one but not clear in what it is. BIG HUGE WEEKS to the woman with some guts!!! i am so gald that you reported that crazy man with the three little pigs.  We have a pet smart in my town ..Lake charles..Louisiana. There are some problems with sick guinea pigs but they are better now and I think the people there do really care about the animals.  I will keep my eye on them and report any problems I see to the proper folks..if management does not help. piggy Wiggy is still taking his med's ...seems to be playing more but misses outside.
                                           Jess, Piggy Wiggy and Harley