[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge for Ebeneezer WoolyBear

Rod rod at megalink.net
Sun Jun 20 12:51:11 EDT 2004

Algi,

Sorry to hear  Ebeneezer has made the final trip to cross the Rainbow
Bridge. I have posted his  Bridge by his name on the Poo Trail.  I hope the
 hurt of his leaving will mellow to just good memories and fond thoughts of
the little guy.  You can bet a ton of carrot treats he is weeking up a
storm over there and having the time of his life.

We will not forget him  or the effort he put in to get us to Cape Alava.
He will always have a place on the team of piglets that dared to do the
impossible.

Warm consoling weeeeks

Rod.

Slave to Pigster, #9 on of the Poo Trail. who is now over the Bridge.
Poo Trail update and map at http://www.megalink.net/~rod/gpig.html