[Gpdd] [SILLY] One too Many Pellets

dardeb206 at aol.com dardeb206 at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 20:15:37 EDT 2004

Dear Fellow Slaves to the Wonderous Angels we so Adore & Love,

I would just like to leave a few comments after reading through the last
guinea pig post.  I find it comforting to read through those as obsessed as I and
knowingly so.
I find it amazing and thought provoking that we can carry on so many
conversations about Poo!!!
Lovely Magic Beans that just drift through the folds of our Clothes and nary
a one of us minds picking them up with our bare hands!
Why just today, I was amazed that my sweet little Angel actually fuarted
while sitting on my lap during snuggle time! I was quite distinct as there was a
cute little pfffffft and then a slight little pig poo fuart odor that I'd never
smelt before. Yes, She is growing up. And I, like the rest of you am so fond
of sharing these poo moments together with those that can appreciate the
loveliness.
When I first got my sweet angel if she had an 'accident' pee on my lap (now
she always climbs off,), I would quickly scuttle to change my
clothes.........and now, I've been conditioned to see that it's not so bad.........not so
wet.............I've grown accustomed to rising at least 2 hours early to get in
precious floor time and Breakfast on the Bed while I get ready in the morning. I
evan enjoy the fresh smell of Pellets when I unzip the stayfresh guineapig
pellet bag.
 I've put together a Cavy Cage that Donald Trump would be Proud of . I've
scoured the Vegetable and Fruit Stands with her in mind while I eat Frozen
Dinners.
My Angel Ginger knows the sounds of my footsteps bringing up Her Breakfast in
the morning and Dinner in the evening and I look forward to her enduring
sweet little feather Kisses of Love.
I am a true Slave..........and so are you for you are sifting through all the
posts just like me..............reading about the glory of Poo.

Carrot Kisses & Watermelon Dreams,

Debra & 'Ginger'