[Gpdd] MISC: SYMPATHY TO ALGE

Uptagrafft upta2070 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 20 22:46:54 EDT 2004

Dear Alge,

            Please accept heartfelt sympathy from my husband and me on
the passing of your beloved Ebeneezeer.  The posting was so beautifully
written that I could almost feel your pain.  I cried for quite a while.
It is a shame that our special little one does not have easy access to
good knowledgeable care.  I went to two Vets before I found Sidney’s
exotic Veterinarian.  He has had so many surgeries since January when he
turned 5 years old that it seems like he stays over there. We are lucky.
They love him.  He gives Dr. DeLong piggy kisses.

            My hope for the remaining Jolly Rodents are very good health
for years to come. I hope that they are not grieving too much for their
dear friend.

Alge for you this week, we will be praying that your doctor’s visits
will turn out okay.  Hopefully, Ohio State will be able to help with the
lung problems.

LaVon and Jane Uptagrafft

Email: HYPERLINK
"mailto:fuptagrafft.ee74 at gtalumni.org"fuptagrafft.ee74 at gtalumni.org