[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tacoma's adventure

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Mon Jun 21 22:35:12 EDT 2004

My human Mom is typing this for me.  She says I had an adventure today, but
if that is what adventure means I want none of it!  She and my human Dad
noticed I wasn't acting my usual self for a while, and I can't speak their
language so couldn't tell them what was wrong.  Mom told me this morning we
were going to the vet,  Dr Crowley.  Okay, whatever that means.  Next thing
I know I am put in this box thing, and carried out to this bigger box thing
that made lots of noise and jostled me about quite a bit for a looooong
time.  It stopped and Mom said we were at the vets.  Well, I got ooooed and
ahhhhhd at because I am so cute, but the poking and prodding was no fun.  It
hurt!  Mom told the vet she thought I had arthritis because I acted just
like she does when she gets up in the morning.  This nice lady took me back
to another room and fastened me to a table to take pigtures of my insides.
Oh no you don't!  Wheeeeeek!  Wheeeeeeek!  Get me outta here!  Mom said she
could hear me all the way back to where she was waiting for me.  Mom was
right.  I do have arthritis in my knees and shoulders.  I didn't know I had
knees!  Otherwise, I am in good shape for an older gentleboar of six.
Anyway, I have to take this medicine that isn't too bad, and will make me
feel better soon.  It is called Metacam, so don't worry if you have to take
it.  You get a treat after you take it.  Dad said I got the rumatisim from
all the rumblestruting I do.  Could be right, I am a great rumblestrutter!
All for now.  Gotta take a nap.

Tacoma
#1 Teddy boar