[Gpdd] Misc.

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 02:26:11 EDT 2004

Dear LaVon and Jane,

       Thank you so much for taking the time to write. A letter such as yours
means a great deal. I still find myself stepping outside my front door before
bedtime each night, where I can clearly see his little grave, to say
goodnight to him.

       I found a statue of St. Francis online (a friend asked how I knew that
Ebe was Catholic though I hardly think that matters). Its peaceful serenity
is comforting and adds dignity, too, to such a small little grave that holds
the body of such a great little soul.

       The Jolly Rodents are still rather subdued, particularly Wilson,
Ebeneezer's cage mate. Perhaps "Little Charlie," one of the two "mini-guineas" (as
my second grade granddaughter calls them) which I ended up taking from the SE
Ohio rescue (they were and are such cute babies!) will help him regain his
spirits a bit.

       Thank you for the prayers. I will try to keep you posted on any
promising news.

God bless,
Alge