[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE

Cook, Debbie F Debbie.Cook at trincoll.edu
Tue Jun 22 06:47:42 EDT 2004

When I first joined this list I wondered what *rainbow bridge* meant. I
found out after getting a few of peoples emails. I never thought I would
be talking about my sunshine crossing over the *rainbow bridge*. He came
into our life 6 years ago, and was a joy from day one. We also have
rabbits and when the two of them would get together our little sunshine
piggy would let Mr. rabbit know who was the boss. He'd go stealing the
rabbits treats and then to seem as he would be laughing at the rabbit by
pop corning around, it seemed as if the rabbit was saying, I loved
sharing with you little piggy so don't think you got one over on me. He
had gotten sick a few weeks ago and then on Sunday was off his feed for
good. I was so sure when I went to work yesterday I'd come home to see
he had crossed that bridge, but he didn't. He wanted me to hold him one
more time. I held him and cried and told him it was time for him to go
see his birth mom and go pop corning in a field of golden hay. He seemed
like he understood me and took a deep one last breath and was gone. I
define people to tell me animals don't have a soul as I know they do.
God wouldn't put such a beautiful little animal on this earth if they
didn't have soul. This was my first little piggy and it will not be my
last, as he showed me what love is in that little puff of fur. I will
always love you my little sunshine boy. FOREVER........

Debbie Cook

Switchboard Op/Office Assistant

300 Summit Street

Hartford CT 06106