[Gpdd] Re:Announcement: even heaven needs "sunshine"

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 21:41:38 EDT 2004

Debbie,
Please accept my condolences on your little sunshine's crossing the Rainbow
Bridge. There hasn't been one of our little ones that have crossed the bridge
that hasn't brought a tear to my eye. So feel secure your little tuff guy is no
different. There is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that he in fact waited for you to
come home that afternoon to say good bye. The fact he made that 5 year milestone
and became a senior piggy so well explains why he did. His love for you was
stronger than his call to cross over the bridge without saying good bye to you.
He was certainly the boss man in his realm and will have so many tales to tell
his piggy family on the other side of his heroics when it came to stealing
Mr. Rabbits food (even though you and we all know now it was a blessed theft
since I am SURE it warmed your rabbits hearts. So once again please know that
although your tears have without a doubt fallen for a beloved heart warming
friend, his sunshine is shining the likes of a beacon never seen before on the
other side of the bridge. A beacon which serves one purpose, so you will see him
from miles away when the time comes to see him again. I thank God for taking
him so peacefully. He was a very special little guy.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy