[Gpdd] [CARE] <kiddie swimming pools>

ALLISON allison.nikki at conwaycorp.net
Tue Jun 22 13:19:24 EDT 2004

I use the same thing for my piggy and He loves it!!
I get a big bag of aspen shavings and care fresh for his bedding. I have different little bird toys with wooden blocks and bells and a piggy kabob with a salt lick on it and then
a small step stool for his house and then I just recently got a ferrit tube for him to crawl through and then theres this new thing called a chewb or something and its a big cardboard tube for him to crawl through and its ok for him to chew on also.He loves his home. Its plenty of room for him to move and play and I just scoop all the bedding out once a week and clean it.
I recomend it also. Its cheap to make and easy to clean.

Alli slave to Dale and always in memory of my beloved Chippy