[Gpdd] RE: (Health) Bladder Stones, Potassium, Etc

S Mogensen write2turbo at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:22:39 EDT 2004

Hi
Have you fed her lots of dandelionleaves?
I have read that those leaves increases the liver- and kidneyfunction and
increases the urine output. The increased kidneyfunction and urine output
can (in my theory) leed to dehydration if you feed with large amounts of
dandelions...
I have a couple of annimals who shows the same symptoms as yours and the Vet
has given up...
Then after I read this about dandelions,I stopped feeding dandelions a week
ago and no one has been more sick, one is looking better already...
But no Vet I have talked with, knows anything abouth the subjekt... If this
could be your problem try search on dandelions and kidneys and see what pops
up... Dandelions are good for gp´s, but to many are probably not good...
/Susan DK