[Gpdd] [SILLY] Rose and oreo's adventure

Stephen Schertzer/Ruth Wingerin mindman at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Jun 23 22:02:42 EDT 2004

"When are they going to clean our cage mom?"
"Cage? Prison! This cell either stinks of cedar or stinks
of our waste!"
"It's ok Mojo, it will get better" Rose comforted her mother.
Rose and Mojo were two guniea pigs, mother and daughter in a
tiny cage in a basement. Quite neglected from their owner, Julia.
Julia's father was coming the stairs.
"Food! Veggies! Celery! Celery!" Rose squeaked.
"You're going to a new home," The human said.

A few days later Mojo and Rose's Cage was picked up from the
basement and into a big thing, which Rose and Mojo soon
found out that it moved. "where are we going Mom?"
Rose asked timidly. "I don't know," Mojo whispered.
Soon the vehicle stopped and the cage was picked up once more.

The next morning the piggies woke up in a childs bedroom.
"Hello, I'm Julia," Said their new human, and gave them some
broccoli. "What are thier names mom?" The human asked her mom.
"Um, The brown one is Rose, and the other is, um, Sojo or something.
While the humans were talking, Rose and Mojo were fighting over the fresh veggies.
Julia gave them some more. "I'll name that caramel and black one
Caramel Oreo, Oreo for short."

Even though the guinea pigs didn't get a bigger cage, it was filled with pine
shavings and love rather than waste and smell.
Always remembering the spirited couple, Rose and Caramel Oreo.
Julia Cocoa and Patch