[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: I'm sorry and happy as well

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 15:17:46 EDT 2004

First I want to apologize for on occasion having duplicate postings in the
GPDD. It occurs since I on those occasions neglect to put the required
"Announcement:" before the reference and upon realizing it, I cannot get the original
post back since it is over the Internet and not AOL. So please understand it is
accidental.

Now I want to thank those of you who write the "silly" entries from a first
person perspective or how our little guys see the world through their eyes.
Since I generally write to honor a little girl or guy when they cross the bridge,
it is SO refreshing to read the antics of them through their eyes. It brings
back memories of the Port Alva trip and all the adventures that took place
there. I have them all in a binder and love reading them. There were so many but
always in my mind stands out the Jolly Rodents and the recently passed
EBENEEZER WOOLLY BEAR. So seeing an increase of such adventures makes some of the
sadness that is ever so present a little easier to accept. So please keep those
wonderfully creative adventures coming. They are a ray of sunshine in the
guinea pig world.

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy