[Gpdd] (Announcement) Happy Birthday & New Address

Toffee & Reese's Mom toffeepig at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:18:40 EDT 2004

First of all, I want to announce Reese's first birthday!  Happy birthday
little (BIG) guy!  He is 1/2 Toffee's age, but twice his size!
I haven't been around- but thank you to everybody who responded about
Toffee's eye!!  It is fine now!  Yay!!
I will write more later about all that has gone on.
Until later, please accept my sincerest condolences for all of the slaves
that are grieving for their piggies that have passed to the bridge.  My
heart goes out to you!  It seems there have been more than what is fair
lately- humans & fuzzies alike.
Will write later,
Anna