[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Erin's Spirit

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 12:25:12 EDT 2004

Erin -

I just want to echo what others have said - to send sincere condolences on the passing of brave little Spirit, and to give you a bunch of orchids for being such a courageous, responsible, loving piggie mom.

You did a great thing to rescue the little defenseless ones, and are doing your best to provide for them.  All of them, even Spirit, have benefitted from your love and care.

Someone here has a saying that "saving a pet will not change the world, but the world will change for that one pet."  You have made a big difference in the lives of these little critters, and our world is better for your kindness.

Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae (old lady of 6!!!) and Tosca (young hooligan)