[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Pipa had two gorgeous babies!

Mariana Siniscalchi msinis1 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 27 15:14:09 EDT 2004

Yesterday my husband woke me up at 6.30AM to give me the news: Pipa's babies were already born! It happened while we were sleeping, and we didn't hear anything. I was sorry for missing the birth, but I'm so happy they are all alive and well that it really doesn' matter.
They are two, one looks like her mother's clon (brown and white), and the other is almost black, with a little white strap in her/his forehead.
When I went to see them they were already clean, and there was no blood in the cage. Pipa started immediately to nurse them, and they have spent most of the day like that.
Both the mommy and the babies are doing perfectly well, and my other sow, Pepa, is fine too, although I think she feels a little strange.
I want to thank Tina, Michelle Melaragno, Nancy Mc Kenna, Karen Brown and everybody who wrote to us to give us advice and encouragement. I found every word really comforting.

Mariana, Pipa, Pepa and our two new angels (won't name them until I know if they're girls or boys!)