[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Two more little guys cross over the Bridge

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 15:12:10 EDT 2004

I would like to offer my most sincere condolences to Jenny and ANNA on the
passing of their little loved ones, TOFFEE and RATELLO.  Both of these little
ones will be missed I am sure by all of us since each of us know that the time
will come when we ill have to speak of our own. It's strange how a tear, though
shed and dried, never leaves your heart when that gift we had, our little
guys or girl are called back to greener fields. It is that pain that I offer my
sorrows for. Rod said it best for RATELLO and how love can make a piggy fight
so hard to stay. I dread that fight and ask for a quick passing when George's
time comes. So it is a tribute to you and your love Jenny that he would fight
so hard. I know that TOFFEE will be sorely missed and from what Anna wrote of
him I know t was very difficult so in that please know TOFFEE will be waiting
for you in that place where pain and suffering is no more and all that exits
are so many friends and so many eyes watching the bridge. So know that they are
in a better place and your love was what made their lives while you shared it
with them.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy