[Gpdd] CARE [flood waters]

Louise August laugust at umich.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:12:38 EDT 2004

About the flooding water bottle...

Maybe it isn't the fault of the bottle - you might have vigorous/sloppy
drinkers who like to play with thier water.

Here's a couple of ideas for under the sipper bottle:

I have a drinking bowl designed for reptiles that's made from stone (or
something very stone-like and heavy) with a depression ground into the top.
Bet the little guys couldn't knock that out of the way. I found it at a
local independent pet store, so you might look for a store that specializes
in reptiles.

How about something heavy under the water bottle like a brick wrapped in
something absorbent, perhaps a towel folded into several layers then
wrapped around.

Good luck

Love from all of us
Louise and her masters - Phineas, Delilah, Neville, Hillary, Mostly, Panda,
and Mr. Norman, the rat