[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR aggressive pig and water bottles

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:43:40 EDT 2004

Hi everyone, As you all know my Spikey gave me that bad bite when he was
angrey because another male pig was close.I was worried about him doing it
again for quite a while but he has shown no signs.Sat was nail clipping day
we did all the girls but i was nervous when it came to Spikey as he makes
such a fuss as well .But no biting not even a nip.So no i havnt heard of
pigs being aggressive for no reason.I think he proberly did have something
wrong with him.On to water bottles i use to fill mine up to nearly full and
they kept leaking ,i told the pet shop she said they have to be filled right
to the top so they dont get an air lock which makes them leak.Sometimes they
start again when they go down a bit i just refill them.
         I have a question i no weve talked about excessive drinking ,i have
one of my girls who drinks alot she was pregnant at two months i bought her
from the pet shop no one knew.She had 3 babies last summer but only one
survived.She seems healthy eats well and lively could it be shes just
thirstier then the rest shes quite timid and i dont want the vet messing
with her for nothing.And what would they do if i did take her a blood test
dosnt sound nice for her.
      Many thanks Carole ,Spikey and gang