[Gpdd] [Health] Brownie's Mid-Afternoon Activity *Parental Advisory Note* LAUGH!

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Tue Jun 29 14:50:33 EDT 2004

Okay folks..  I'm going to make this as understandable as possible.  Think
as an adult for this one..

Whew.. yesterday, my mom and I gallavanted out to the stores looking for a
new table to put Brownie on in the living room.  When we had the apartment,
he was on our one long dresser, but I don't want him secluded from people at
our new house..  Found a table for 5 bucks at Goodwill (was a longshot, but
it'll do for now until we actually have settled out our finances after
purchasing our new home)..

Soo... I pulled out my lazy-boy chair to sweep behind it and litterally
popped my big, right toenail off from under the skin.  What a great day
right?  UGH.. Had to go to the doctor for him to clean it all up and then I
got a tetnis shot..  I'm known for my brightly colored toenails, so my nails
will be a little off for a few months till it grows back..

Well..  After all that and when Rob got home, we went to my mom's to pick up
Brownie and Scooter the gerbil.  They were there because I went to
Willamsburg, VA for a Master's class trip...  Rob had to carry everything
down to the car and then into our house because I can't get a shoe on and I
couldn't manuver the cages and supplies properly...

We get Brownie and Scooter home and I got Brownie into a clean cage..
Cleaned out Scooter's before I left, but you guys now how Brownie is with
his new cage cleanings.. Didn't want to chance that one..  Get up this
morning and have been doing some cleaning round the house..  I watched Days
of Our Lives and then started working again..

*Parental Advisory Part*
I walked by Brownie's cage and noticed him licking himself..  I thought he
might have been getting one of his good poos for a mid-afternoon snack.
Well, I kept watching and he kept going "down south" for repeated trips.. I
thought this was odd.. When he caught a breather, I picked him up and sat in
the chair with him.. I saw that his "stick" was red.  I thought he might
have gotten something stuck so I touched it..  A few seconds later I was
offically "oozed" if you know what I mean!!!!  I thought this was VERY
strange.. I got online and Tex was on..  We quickly determined that it was
not bladder slugde, but the male oozy stuff..  YOU KNOW... laugh.. Trying to
keep this as undetailed as possible.. After I got oozed his stick went into
hiding and I put him back in his cage..  I cleaned up the ooze and then gave
him a huge handful of hay as he's NOT allowed to have cigarettes after an
"oozing" session!  HAHA..

If you have ever experienced an "oozing" session, write me and let me know,
beacuse at this point, I feel as if I'm the only one that has been "blessed"
by this event..

TTYL :)
Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."