[Gpdd] [Condolence]Toffee Pig Fee

Rod rod at megalink.net
Tue Jun 29 19:29:00 EDT 2004

Dear Anna,

I was sorry to hear that your Toffee Pig Fee #2682,  had crossed the
Rainbow Bridge.  It will never be easy to lose a small and loving  fiend.
Even when it is time to go.

Rest assured that he knew who you were and enjoyed all the things you did
for him. He will not forget you and his time spent in your loving company.
When the time is right, he will be right there to welcome you to that
better place. He'll be just tickled pink to see you again.  I'll bet a ton
of  carrot treats on it..

His place of honor will remain on the team and I have posted his Rainbow
Bridge  so those that know  can see he is now,  home at last.  Beyond the
trials and struggles of our earthly  bonds. Just having the time of his
sweet life. Take heart and hug your other Piggies,  He's gon'a be OK.

Warm  consoling weeeeeks

Rod.

Slave to Pigster, #9 on of the Poo Trail. who is now over the Bridge.
For the Record of Achievement.  Details at
http://www.megalink.net/~rod/gpig.html