[Gpdd] CARE: wood for making houses

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Tue Jun 29 23:20:20 EDT 2004

Hi everyone, I am hoping to get help to make some new wooden
houses/playboxes for my girls this weekend. I want to go to a store and
get the wood. But, I don't know what to ask for when I do. I think I
have asked this before, but I was not able to get the wood at that time
and don't remember for sure what kinds were mentioned. I don't want to
bug anybody, I just don't want to mess up and get something bad for
them.

I thought maybe Lowes or home depot or something like that would have
what I need. What kind of wood should I ask for? Treated or untreated?

Thank you for any help.

Bethany & Honey, Precious, Silky and Sooty, missing Teddy with tears.
http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper/happyeaster.jpg