[Gpdd] CARE: dog crates

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Tue Jun 29 23:27:22 EDT 2004

Teray, I used to house my some of  girls in that kind of cage. I had the
same problems. Try getting some white posterboard, and cutting it into
long strips a few inches high. Then tape this on the sides of the cage
at the corners to the outside of the cage, maybe that will help. The
posterboard would block the hay from coming out, and the pigs would
probably enjoy chewing on it too.

Or if you can get some coroplast (thick plastic used for making signs)
you could cut strips out of that and secure them on the outside or
inside of the cage with cable ties.

Hope that will help...